Apartment Maintenance Technician - Dallas, OR
APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - PT - Dallas, OR
Cambridge Real Estate Services is in need of a Part-Time Maintenance Technician to keep our Eugene apartment communities safe and beautiful year round. Our Maintenance staff are truly the backbone of our operation and are responsible for:
KEEPING OUR APARTMENT COMMUNITIES IN TIP-TOP SHAPE BY:
• Responding quickly to ongoing maintenance needs
• The detailed turning of apartments including, but not limited to: minor maintenance, drywall repair, painting and appliance maintenance
• Annual inspection and service of all units
• Participating in training seminars and workshops
• Committing to after-hours on-call duties on a rotating basis
KEEPING THE INTERIOR, EXTERIOR, AND COMMON AREAS IN PRISTINE CONDITION:
• This includes daily litter patrol of parking lots and all common areas and trash enclosures, pressure washing buildings and interior walkways and keeping laundry centers, community centers and offices neat and tidy. A strong focus on attention to detail is a plus.
• Such as swimming pool/spa upkeep and minor landscaping (Spring/Summer), winterizing the property (Fall), and snow and ice response (Winter).
• Cambridge Real Estate Services manages multi-family housing developments in 4 NW states. Currently, we manage over 7,000 multi-family units across approximately 110 apartment communities, which include affordable housing, conventional communities, and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we deliver unwavering commitment to exceed expectations.
• Expect to be on your feet; walking, lifting, cleaning, and inspecting are all part of the job.
• You must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, read and understand written instructions, complete reports, and be able to communicate well with our residents and co-workers.
• Must be able to pass a background and drug screening
• Around 25 hours per week
• DOE $14-17/hr
• We offer Competitive Wages, Incentive Bonuses, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off Paid Holidays, 401K with Match, On-Site Living and more! Benefits offered may vary by position and hours worked.
• Cambridge Real Estate Services seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.