Apartment Maintenance Technician - FT - Portland, OR
- Use of variety of tools and equipment; leaf blower, electric drills, etc.
- Conduct ongoing interior and exterior common area maintenance, such as litter patrol, painting, etc.
- Participate in the semi-annual preventative maintenance program, which includes servicing a designated number of apartments each month.
- Conduct seasonal maintenance such as snow and ice removal, etc.
- Conduct apartment turnovers, including but not limited to painting, cleaning, carpet repair and other minor repairs.
- Minimum of 2 years of property maintenance experience
- Must be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and complete reports
- Able to communicate effectively with our residents and co-workers
- Must be available to respond to ongoing maintenance needs within the 24-hours response guidelines
- Be on-call duty as required by management
- Must have your own tools and reliable transportation