Leasing Agent - PT - Meridian, ID
Leasing Agent - PT - MERIDIAN, ID
We are seeking a multi-talented and trusty sidekick to assist our Site Manager in day-to-day operations for our 80-Unit apartment community. As a leasing agent , you will be expected to wear a variety of highly fashionable hats.
• Assists with the property's marketing, including the leasing of available apartments, contributing to the development and publication of advertisements and monitoring competitor patterns and trends that affect rent and occupancy.
• Assists with processing of administrative paperwork and clerical duties as necessary, including file maintenance.
• Assists with the coordination of vendors, such as landscapers, turnover services and technicians, as necessary.
• Manages resident relations such as complaints and events to ensure residents' concerns are addressed and that they have a positive residential experience.
• Cambridge Real Estate Services manages multi-family housing developments in 4 NW states. Currently, we manage over 7,000 multi-family units across approximately 110 apartment communities, which include affordable housing, conventional communities, and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we deliver unwavering commitment to exceed expectations.
• High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
• Excellent customer service skills
• 2-4 years of residential property management principals
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Ability to pass a background and drug screening
• Optional On-Site Living (With Rent Credit)
• Saturdays are required
• Around 16 hours per week
• Wage based on experience
• We offer Competitive Wages, Incentive Bonuses, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off Paid Holidays, 401K with Match, On-Site Living and more! Benefits offered may vary by position and hours worked.
• Cambridge Real Estate Services seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.