Accounting Assistant (18-19)
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) is currently seeing a full-time Accounting Assistant. The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for Accounts Receivable as well as support for Accounts Payable Functions.
Accounts Receivable – Managed Properties
- Coordinate, review and audit Property Manager data processing contributions (Powersite) and register submittal
- Coordinate activities of third-party collection agent(s) retained to pursue debtors (former residents)
- Monitor early-month deposits for first of month payable obligations
- Assist with security deposit liability and cash account reconciliation
Accounts Payable – Managed Properties
- Assist with coordination of electronic and hardcopy submittals generated by site personnel
- Assist with the timely and accurate payment of property expenses
- Assist in the oversight of property cash flow including required bank account transfers
- Process monthly health insurance invoices
- Reconcile bank statements
- Responsible for stale dated check processing
- Process replacement reserve withdrawal requests
- Coordinate prior approvals for replacement reserve withdrawals
- Communicate monthly cash account balances to Account Payable
- Maintain electronic files
- Process managed properties and corporate accounts receivable; health, general rebill, payroll, management fees, etc.
- Process monthly health insurance billing
- Process standard corporate journals
- Process routine corporate payables
Cambridge Real Estate Services manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
Cambridge Real Estate Services affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
Please reply to this posting with resume and cover letter in Word or PDF formatted document.
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
Cambridge Real Estate Services offers competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match, etc. Benefits vary by position and hours worked.