Maintenance Technician, Asst (FT) - Fountain Park, Beaverton, OR (18-32)
If you have a great attitude and the desire to be a key part of your community’s success by providing exceptional services to your Residents, we want to talk to you! Onsite living is required!!
Under the supervision and at the direction of a higher-level Maintenance Technician, provides less complicated repairs and preventative maintenance.
Duties (excerpt from general duties for this position)
- Daily litter patrol of parking lots, trash enclosures, laundry room, carports and community center
- Spring/Summer: landscaping including mowing, edging, fertilizing, weeding, bush trimming, shrub bed maintenance & planting, sprinkler repair and swimming pool upkeep, if applicable
- Fall: winterize landscape, sprinkler system
- Winter: snow and ice response, as necessary
- Timely and professional response to ongoing maintenance needs within 24-hour response guidelines, as directed
- Timely and professional preparation of vacant apartments in accordance with company standards
- Active participation in company sponsored training seminars and technical workshops (estimated 6 to 9 per year)
- For employees living within 15 minutes of the property, participation in after-hours on-call service on a rotating basis; not to exceed 7 days per month
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
CRES manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter! Please submit in Word or PDF format.
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions
- Must have the ability to complete reports
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match, etc. Benefits vary by position and hours worked.