Maintenance Technician (FT) - Commons at Pilot Butte, Bend, OR (18-50)
If you have good maintenance skills, a great attitude and the desire to be a key part of your community’s success by providing exceptional services to your Residents, we want to talk to you!
Under the supervision and at the direction of the Property Manager, Regional Maintenance Supervisor and if applicable the Senior Maintenance Technician performs moderate to difficult repairs and preventative maintenance to maintain the condition and appearance of the property.
Duties (excerpt from general duties for this position)
- Interior and exterior common area upkeep including litter patrol of parking lots, trash enclosures and laundry rooms, community center and carports, and pressure washing of buildings and interior walkways
- Actively coordinate and participate in turnovers and maintenance requests
- Timely and professional response to ongoing maintenance needs within 24-hour response guidelines
- Active participation in company sponsored training seminars and technical workshops (estimated 6 to 9 per year)
- For employees living within 15 minutes of the property, participation in after-hours on-call service on a rotating basis; not to exceed 10 days per month
- Other duties assigned as required and necessary
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
CRES manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter! Please submit in Word or PDF format.
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma, GED or related experience
- Minimum of two years of maintenance experience
- Property management maintenance experience preferred
- Able to read, understand and follow written instructions
- Ability to complete reports
- The ability to provide excellent customer service to residents and the public
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with generous match, etc. Benefits will vary by position and hours worked.