Assistant Property Manager (Full-Time) - Fountain Park, Beaverton, OR (18-49)
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic and talented Part-time Assistant Property Manager to join our team! Being able to work weekends is required!
The Assistant Property Manager works in conjunction with the Property Manager to oversee the daily activities of the community including leasing, collections, resident relations, maintenance, general office administration and policy & procedure compliance.
Duties (excerpt from general duties for this position)
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings at site
- Assist with the coordination of ongoing preventive maintenance service
- Assist in the supervision and coordination of vendors for landscape services, turnover services, etc.
- Provide a positive and customer-centric resident relations experience
- Interact with management agent regarding ongoing property administration
- Administer property in accordance with management policies & state law
- Other duties assigned as required and necessary
CRES manage over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter! Please submit in Word or PDF format.
Cambridge Real Estate Services affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, A.S. degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 of year experience in a customer service related industry and 1 year of apartment leasing experience
- Must possess strong attention to detail and sales ability
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) preferred
- Fair Housing Certification, willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competence in operation of telephone, calculator, copy machine, facsimile, personal computer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to be positive under all circumstances
- Participate in training to comply with new or existing laws
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Present a neat, clean, professional appearance at all times while working
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offer competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match, etc. Benefits vary by position and hours worked.