Leasing Agent (PT 25 hours per week) - The Hunt Club, Perris, CA (18-38)
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic and talented part-time Leasing Agent to join our team! Living on-site is required!!
Responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations with the community.
Duties (excerpt from general duties for this position)
- Lease and market apartment homes
- Assist with the monitoring of competitive market area for patterns & trends affecting rent and occupancy
- Assist with monitoring the property’s physical condition
- Interact and coordinate with other site employees
- Provide effective resident relations
- Assist with processing of administrative paperwork and clerical duties as necessary
- Respond to resident needs and provide services to the rental community
- Other duties may be assigned as needed and necessary
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
CRES manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter! Please submit in Word or PDF format.
Cambridge Real Estate Services affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 1 of year Leasing Agent experience
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, marketing and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match, etc. Benefits vary by position and hours worked.