Maintenance Technician (18-23)
Our maintenance staff is truly the backbone of our operation and we are in need of an experienced, energetic, dynamic and talented professional to join our team and service our100+ unit apartment complex. On-site living is required.
The Maintenance Technician interacts with both property staff and residents providing outstanding customer service as well as performing well-timed and proactive property maintenance.
- Ongoing: interior and exterior common area upkeep; daily litter patrol of parking lots and trash enclosures; pressure washing of buildings and interior walkways; garbage pick up in laundry rooms, community centers and carports
- Operation of a trash compactor
- Painting interior of units
- Spring /Summer: swimming pool upkeep, landscape: mowing, edging, fertilizing, weeding, bush trimming, shrub bed maintenance & planting; sprinkler repair
- Fall: winterize landscape, sprinkler system
- Winter: snow and ice response, as necessary
- Apartment maintenance including:
- Timely and professional response to ongoing maintenance needs within 24 hour response guidelines
- Timely and professional preparation of vacant apartments in accordance with company standards
- Participation in annual preventative maintenance program consisting of the inspection and follow-up servicing of no fewer than 1/6th of the total number of on-site apartments each calendar month
- Active participation in company sponsored training seminars and technical workshops (estimated 6 to 9 per year)
- For employees living within 15 minutes of the property, participation in after-hours on-call service on a rotating basis of up to 15 days per month
- Other duties as required
The above list of job responsibilities is not exhaustive and you should expect to undertake other tasks that may be reasonably within the scope of this position.
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
The Company manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
The Company affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
Please reply to this posting with resume and cover letter in Word or PDF formatted document.
- 2-4 years Maintenance experience required
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Read and understand written instructions
- Ability to complete reports
- Communicate effectively with Residents
The Company offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match, etc. Benefits vary by position and hours worked.