Maintenance Technician (3 OPENINGS!)
Our maintenance staff is truly the backbone of our operation and we are in need of 3 experienced, energetic, dynamic and talented professionals to join our team and service our various Portland-area properties.
The Maintenance Technician interacts with both property staff and residents providing outstanding customer service as well as performing well-timed and proactive property maintenance.
- Responding quickly to ongoing maintenance needs
- Interior and exterior common area upkeep including litter patrol of parking lots, trash enclosures and laundry rooms, community center and carports, and pressure washing of buildings and interior walkways
- Interior painting of units
- Seasonal requirements may include: Spring / Summer: swimming pool upkeep. Fall: Winterizing the property. Winter: snow and ice response
- Actively coordinate and participate in:
- Plus or minus 55 turnovers per year
- Plus or minus 10 maintenance requests per week
- The detailed turning of apartments including, but not limited to: minor maintenance, drywall repair, painting and appliance maintenance
- Annual inspection and service of all units
- Participating in training seminars and workshops
- Committing to after-hours on-call duties on a rotating basis
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
Cambridge Real Estate Services manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
Cambridge Real Estate Services affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
Please reply to this posting with resume and cover letter in Word or PDF formatted document. Please include salary requirements.
Able to lift up to 75 pounds
Able to read, understand and follow written instructions
Have the ability to complete reports
Ability to communicate effectively with residents
Cambridge Real Estate Services offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match, etc. Benefits vary by position and hours worked.