Human Resources/Payroll Administrator (18-52) - Portland, OR
Administers the payroll functions and performs a variety of human resource related administrative functions.
- Coordinate processing of timely and accurate payroll
- Monitor and process overhead cost reimbursements including applicable payroll taxes and benefit expenses
- Maintain knowledge of payroll related federal and state regulations including minimum wage, FLSA criteria, meal and breaks, etc.
- Provide periodic reports including worker’s compensation insurance premium calculation reports, quarterly payroll tax processing, W-2s, 1095-Cs, etc.
- Complete verification of employment requests
- Prepare, distribute, track and file Employment Understandings and Personnel Action forms
- Calculate and code time records including entry of amounts on payroll reconciliation spreadsheet, follow-up on missing and incomplete time record information as needed
- Organize overtime and additional time approvals and match with proper time record batch
- Receive Paid Time Off Requests
- Distribute Site Vacation Report weekly
- Respond to payroll questions
- Special projects as assigned
- The above list of job responsibilities is not exhaustive and you should expect to undertake other tasks that may be reasonably within the scope of this position.
CRES manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter! Please submit in Word or PDF format.
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
- B.S. degree in Human Resources or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of payroll processing experience with Paychex and ADP experience preferred
- Proficiency in Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
- Must be organized and have excellent problem-solving skills
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match, etc. Benefits vary by position and hours worked.