Property Manager (Full-Time) - Village at Southern Crossing, Bend, OR (18-37)
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic and talented full-time Property Manager to join our team and manage our property in Bend, OR!
Oversees the daily activities of the community including leasing, collections, resident relations, maintenance, general office administration and policy & procedure compliance.
Duties (excerpt from general duties for this position)
• Development and publication of advertisements
• Monitor condition of property to provide proactive maintenance service
• Coordinate ongoing preventive maintenance service every 6 months
• Develop and foster a safe work environment
• Oversee scheduling of services: turnover, maintenance and seasonal duties
• Provide effective resident relations
• Coordinate processing of accounts receivable & payables via site-based Yardi
• Administer property in accordance with management agent's policies & state law
• Coordinate seven days per week of administrative, leasing and maintenance staff
• Coordinate 24/7 after-hours emergency response
• Prepare and submit timely reports to managing agent on an ongoing basis
• Supervise administrative, marketing and maintenance staff
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
Cambridge Real Estate Services manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter! Please submit in Word or PDF format.
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• A.S. or B.S degree preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years Property Manager experience
• Full understanding property management and its financial aspects
• In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Yardi experience preferred
• Customer focus and bottom line orientation
• Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Well organized with excellent time management skills
• Must possess strong attention to detail and sales ability
• National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) preferred
• Fair Housing Certification, willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents
• Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Competence in operation of telephone, calculator, copy machine, facsimile, personal computer
• Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to be positive under all circumstances
• Participate in training to comply with new or existing laws
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Present a neat, clean, professional appearance at all times while working
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match, etc. Benefits vary by position and hours worked.